Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Life Prep

So, I've successfully changed my sleep schedule. Well, decently successful there have been a few days that I've over slept but its a step in the right direction. 

And, my networking is getting so much better! The thing about networking that I think I have been forgetting is that I love people. I love what  makes people happy, I love learning about their experiences. Some how in the stress of networking with 100s of people I've lost the enjoyment of the interactions.

The rest is kind of a work in progress.

Speaking of things that I enjoy, I worked an adoption event on Saturday for Helping Paws. There is something so rewarding about helping an animal find its way from the street and into a loving home. Cassanova was the dog we worked with this week, he just wanted to lay with me and be loved. For a little dog, he's a keeper.



No comments:

Post a Comment